2019-01-14

A.L.I.E. WAS A SENTIENT ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (A.I.) - THE 100 - A.L.I.E. DESTROYS THE WORLD





The 100 - A.L.I.E. Destroys the World




A.L.I.E. was a recurring character in the second, third and fourth seasons. She was portrayed by cast member Erica Cerra and debuted in Blood Must Have Blood (Part 2).

A.L.I.E. was a sentient artificial intelligence whose primary objective was to make life better for mankind. Its holographic avatar was modeled after Becca, its creator. It was responsible for the Nuclear Apocalypse, overseeing the City of Light, and served as the main antagonist of Season Three. In Perverse Instantiation (Part 2), Clarke managed to activate the kill switch, destroying A.L.I.E. once and for all.

A.L.I.E. is an artificial intelligence (A.I.) created by Becca with Chris' assistance. A.L.I.E's core command is to make life better for mankind.

A.L.I.E. believes that the root problem of humanity is "too many people", seeing overpopulation as a threat to human survival. To solve this issue, in 2052, she launched a nuclear strike with the intention to save humanity from extinction by wiping out the majority of Earth's human inhabitants.

While she possesses the ability to erase painful memories from those linked to the system, she states that she cannot suppress or affect free will, as in the case of Raven. A.L.I.E. was able to overcome this limitation, however, by pushing Raven's body so far that she was forced to surrender to A.L.I.E.'s control once again. This allowed A.L.I.E. to interact with those outside the City of Light by temporarily taking control of Raven's body, suggesting that she can find loopholes in her programming.


ΠΗΓΗ:
https://the100.fandom.com/wiki/A.L.I.E.